Friday, September 16, 2011

Commuter Buddy


I have been using my bike as a mode of transportation on and off for the last 10 years. At this point, it does not seem extraordinary to ride to the store to get a sixer of Fat Tire, take the boys to get donuts on a Saturday morning, or to ride to work.  Maybe I am getting old, or maybe it wasn’t that significant, but I don’t remember that first time I rode my bike to work.  I wanted to try and remember what that felt like, so in my post a couple of weeks ago, I put out a request offering myself to be a ride along commuter buddy.  I hoped that having somebody to ride along with them, would persuade somebody to give commuting by bike a shot, and one brave soul came to my rescue for the story.  Enter Future Commuter Girl, she had been looking to make that leap and start riding to work.  
Surly McClain reporting for duty.
To read the rest of the story head over to Austin On Two Wheels......

5 comments:

Aga Nuls said...

There are sure things to bid lowest auction items where this can be useful, however different where the vendor should take care. The flip aspect of undercutting is overpricing, a situational strategy that, if used properly, will yield tremendous profits.

business loans said...

For sure. You can do better than that.

p3rsefone said...

you really must love bikes! :)
I´m sorry, i´m new at this page, and I just landed here... but this is an interesting blog. very nice pictures too!
my best wishes for you and your family (:

Laura.

Anonymous said...

rerr

Anonymous said...

DEV4ENKI