Monday, August 15, 2011

What is the opposite of a winter Viking?




I began commuting by bike just out of college, I can honestly say I am not sure why I started but a couple times a week I would get up a little earlier than normal and head off to work on my bike. At that time, I was living in the Twin Cities. Those of us who commuted during the winter months considered ourselves Winter Vikings, because regardless of how far below freezing the temperatures got we still rode. In Austin, we do not not have that chance often; but, a couple times a year I get to call myself a Winter Viking. Friday was the opposite of Winter Viking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did this never get posted at Austin on Two Wheels, or is it just mis-linked? Either way I can't find it....but I'd love to read it.
-RachelAnn

Minor said...

Thank you Rachel....I have corrected the link. You can now read the story.

Aga Nuls said...

In some cases the safest and most profitable route could also be even to refrain from posting the auction and bid lowest auction items.